I have a price list available on request. However, it’s a list of price ranges. I need to know more about your project before you can give a fixed-fee quote. If you’re happy with the price range we can set up a call to talk about the details.
- Direct response copywriting
- Landing pages
- Email marketing campaigns
- Web pages
- Brochures and fliers
- Blog posts
- Content re-writes
- SEO writing
- Case studies
- Knowledgebase articles
- Social media
Hiring a new copywriter (or hiring anyone for that matter) can be stressful. You want to make sure you’re not wasting time and good money on someone who won’t deliver. So, this is my contract with you:
- I promise to follow up promptly and consistently. If I submit my first draft today, I will follow up with you tomorrow to make sure the copy is perfect.
- I promise to listen to your feedback. I want feedback because it helps me understand what you’re looking for.
- If I don’t think I’m a right “fit” for your project, I promise to let you know immediately so you can start looking for another writer.
How I work
- If you’re a new client, I will need 1/2 of the total price up front.
- Even if we’ve worked together before, I’ll need 1/2 up front if the total price for the job is $2000 or more.
- Whatever price I quote you for a job will include three rounds of revisions. I charge by the hour for additional revisions.